Bryan Fuller (born July 27, 1969 in Lewiston, Idaho) is creator, writer and executive producer for Hannibal. He began his career as a writer for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1997), which allowed open scrip submissions at the time. He was hired as on-staff writer for Star Trek: Voyager from 1997-2001, and for Carrie (2002). He created and produced his first television show Dead Like Me in 2003/04, Wonderfalls in 2004, and Pushing Daisies (2007-2009). He als worked as a writer on Heroes from 2006-2009. Other projects include The Amazing Screw-On Head (2006), and the pilot episode for Mockingbird Lane (2012).
He and his partner Scott Roberts own Fuller + Roberts Co. in Los Angeles.
- on Indiewire, 01/04/2013.
- “Hannibal” And The Consequences Of Violence, BuzzFeed, 14/05/2013.
- Hannibal boss previews series finale, considers cannibalism on Entertainment Weekly, 28/08/2015.
- ‘Hannibal’ Finale Postmortem: Bryan Fuller Breaks Down That Bloody Ending and Talks Revival Chances on Variety, 29/08/2015.
- 'Hannibal' creator: 'I wanted to be sure we had an ending for the story' on HitFix, 29/08/2015.
- HANNIBAL: BRYAN FULLER ON THE HUGE EVENTS IN THE SEASON 3 FINALE AND CONTINUED HOPES FOR THE FUTURE, on IGN, 29/08/2015.
- Bryan Fuller on That Hannibal Finale and the Show’s Campy, Sensual Undertones on vulture, 30/08/2015.
- Hannibal Boss Bryan Fuller on the Finale: "If the Audience Is Done, Then I Will Be Done", on tv.com, 30/08/2015.
- Q&A: Bryan Fuller on the End (for Now) of ‘Hannibal,’ the Future of Broadcast TV, and His Plans for Clarice Starling, on Grantland, 31/08/2015.
About other projectsEdit
- HANNIBAL Creator Bryan Fuller Talks Working With Steven Spielberg on Updated AMAZING STORIES Series, on unrealitytv, 03/11/2015.
- In 2007, The Denver Post published an article about a redesign of Bryan Fuller's home "from geek to chic": Producer Fuller rights his boathouse