Hugh Michael Horace Dancy (born 19 June 1975, Stoke-on-Trent) is a British actor and model, internationally known for his roles as Jack in Tempo (2003), Galahad in King Arthur (2004) alongside Mads Mikkelsen, Prince Charmond in Ella Enchanted (2004), Luke Brandon in Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009), and as the Earl of Essex in the miniseries Elizabeth I(2005). He has taken part in a number of theater productions, most noticeably as Thomas in Manhattan Theatre Club's Broadway production of Venus in Fur alongside Nina Arianda (2010/11).
- on Craig Ferguson, June 11, 2013 .
- Post Mortem Season 1
- "Do you think the relationship between Hannibal and Will is sexual?" at Comic Con 2013.
- ‘Hannibal’ Star Hugh Dancy on Will Graham’s Season 3 ‘Quest’ on Variety, 11/06/2015.
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking Hannibal series finale on Entertainment Weekly, 29/07/2015.
- Last Call with Carson Daly - Hugh Dancy, posted on 03/06/2015.
- "Blood & Chocolate" is not only the title of Frederick Chilton's future second book in the show, but also a movie Hugh Dancy played in in 2007.